Opportunities for high specification bespoke and speculative projects.
Opened in 2004, NETPark, the North East Technology Park, is one of the fastest growing Science, Engineering and Technology Parks in the United Kingdom. NETPark occupies 90 hectares in the midst of beautiful landscaped countryside in County Durham.
- Premises and facilities designed for innovative high technology businesses, including 4,000 sq m of incubator space from 15 sq m upwards.
- Development plots from 0.5 to 10 hectares.
- Access to cutting edge innovation - state of the art design, development and prototyping facilities at the Centre for Process Innovation (CPI) National Printable Electronics Centre
- Access to world-renowned research teams around the North East including the NETPark Research Institute housing Durham University’s world-class research in instrumentation and semiconductors.
- Ideally located to access all the North East, and major business centres in the UK and Europe.
- Access to research focused financial backing.
- A total business support environment throughout the development cycle.
All companies at NETPark are members of NETPark Net, Business Durham’s specialist support service for science, engineering and technology companies, which offers virtual support to members anywhere in the world.