The DABS Festival of Enterprise is back for 2021 – and this time we are live!
The DABS Festival of Enterprise has been carefully created to help ambitious entrepreneurs take the next steps on their business journey.
Whether you are thinking of starting your own business, or are already in business, this event will be packed full of helpful advice from our expert line-up of seasoned entrepreneurs, business leaders, industry experts and thought-leaders.
Join us at the Xcel Centre in Newton Aycliffe on 21st October to:
- Share knowledge and experience through networking with like-minded business leaders
- Get expert advice from our expert exhibitors
- Be inspired by our keynote speakers who will talk through their journeys of entrepreneurship
- Discover key tips and advice from successful business leaders on how they launched and grew their own businesses
- Create your own action plan for next steps and key milestones for your own business journey
- Find out more about the detailed and in-depth support available to you through the DABS programme
Confirmed speakers include:
An award-winning entrepreneur with North East start-up successes to her name, Lizzy’s path to the life she knows today has not been without its difficulties. Having fought depression and anxiety, Lizzy now shares her enormously ambitious and passionate stance on positive wellbeing and mental health.
Lizzy raised her profile through the North East and beyond with her first business, The Sweet Beet, which she sold in 2019 and her position as co-founder and CEO of Discova, a mental health support application awarded over £300k from Innovate UK.
The Scottish born and Texan raised Lizzy is currently an Associate Lecturer at Newcastle University Business School, public speaker, inspiration lead for The Enterprise Academy and consultant. She has been recognised on the 35 under 35 list of ones to watch.
Joanna is founder and CEO of futures agency, TrendBible. She advises some of the world’s most recognised retailers, brands and organisations, helping them to understand what life at home will be like in the future. With 20 years experience, Joanna is regularly cited as an authority on trends by The Independent, BBC Radio 4 and the Financial Times.Register Here