Design Thinking for small businesses. This workshop will help you use design thinking to develop new human centred products and services
Design Thinking for small businesses
This online interactive workshop will explore design thinking using examples from startups to global corporates. The workshop will help you use design thinking to develop new human centred products and services
• What is Design Thinking and where did it come from
• Human centred approach
• Examples of using Design Thinking in practice.
• Design Thinking and innovation
• Developing products and services
• How to integrate Design Thinking in an SME.
Hosted by Nick Devitt; Nick trained as an industrial designer at Northumbria University but quickly developed his interest in the role design, innovation and creativity have in business and society. He has worked with 100’s of organisations from startups to large business on service and product innovation. Nick is a timeserved long time advocate and practioner of design thinking across multiple sectors.