Developing practical innovation strategies that work for small businesses.
This workshop will explore invention and innovation using examples from start-ups to global corporates. The workshop is online and interactive and you will help you frame innovation in your business.
We will cover:
1. Innovation approaches for different types of businesses
2. Innovation roles, who does what.
3. Overview of Intellectual property
4. Measuring outcomes and impact
5. How to develop an innovation strategy that delivers a successful design and creative process in your business.
The workshop will be delivered by Nick Devitt.
Nick trained as an industrial designer at Northumbria University but quickly developed his interest in the role innovation and creativity have in business and society. He has worked with 100’s of organisations from startups to large business on service and product innovation.Register Here