Free one to one session for businesses with an independent tendering professional to discuss any aspect of tendering and bid writing
The NEPO Procurement Surgeries provide organisations with the opportunity to virtually meet with an independent tendering professional for an hour of one-to-one free support.
You can use your appointment to get advice on any aspect of public sector tendering with the aim of putting you in the best position to win contracts:
- Identifying opportunities
- Deciding when to bid and when not to
- Finding ways of progressing from providing quotations to completing tenders
- Understanding the tender process
- How to address specific feedback on previously submitted tenders
- Relationship building and supply chain potential for your business
- Understanding social value requirements and how your business can deliver
- How to understand public sector tendering in the context of COVID-19
From organisations just starting to look at tendering with the public sector to businesses with specific questions on a current bid, this is a great opportunity to get insight and practical help from experts in the field.
The appointments will be led by Melanie Carr of B2B North. Mel has helped the region secure tens of millions of pounds in contract wins across every sector. For more information about Melanie please see here http://www.b2bnorth.co.uk/about/meet-team.
Who should attend? From organisations just starting to look at tendering with the public sector to businesses with specific questions on a current bid – this is a great opportunity to get insight and practical help from an expert in the field.Register Here