The aim of the event is designed to provide Industry and NHS Innovation leads with an opportunity to gain an understanding of the health and social care system including the newly formed Integrated Care System (ICS) and place-based partnerships and the role of Primary Care Network’s and the current challenges post COVID.
It will be of particular interest to SMEs based in the North East and in Business Durham, plus cluster networks and NHS Innovation leads.
Delegates will have the opportunity to interact with local NHS and social care leaders from the ICS and local government who will explain how the health and social care system is structured and will outline opportunities within the system.
The session will cover:
- The current big issues in health and care, including the health and social care workforce, funding and Brexit, NHS long term plan priorities, ICS priorities.
- What does the world look like in Integrated Care Systems, what Integrated Care Systems are, how they are developing and what they mean for Industry, and how health and care is delivered locally, including the role of the Primary Care Networks
- Looking to the future, including social care reform, digital health, and care, and building a patient-centred health and care system.
- COVID and beyond– What are some of the challenges and how COVID has changed the NHS and social care system.
- Support available from the networks: AHSN NENC; Business Durham.
The event will be held on Zoom.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org