Is your engineering or manufacturing business in need of support to grow sales in 2022?
DBOP Engineering and Manufacturing Support Programme is designed to help County Durham businesses overcome barriers to sales and win new contracts within the engineering and manufacturing sector in 2022. Entry onto this programme also includes exhibition space at EMCON 2022, one of the UK’s biggest engineering and manufacturing shows, and advice on how to maximise sales opportunities when exhibiting.
North East based sales consultancy Buzztastic Ltd. are sharing their expertise in delivering this innovative programme. Benefit from a combination of one-to-one specialist consultancy, training workshops and online resources aimed at supporting your business in increasing sales opportunities.
As well as tailored support, businesses will benefit from regular live workshops, recorded online training sessions and valuable networking opportunities.
Three Steps To Success
The programme consists of 3 key stages:
- Sales planning
- One-to-one session to identify the challenges and opportunities to your business.
- Follow up one-to-one sales transformation planning session to develop your roadmap to success.
- Targeted online workshops
2. EMCON Engineering and Manufacturing Exhibition
- Exhibition stand space at EMCON included. This event has previously helped numerous businesses win contracts and put themselves on the radar in the sector.
- Half-day ‘From Stand To Sale’ event preparation workshop and tailored support to ensure your event generates valuable leads.
- On the day support from Buzztastic.
- Follow up review.
3. Sales Success Analysis
- One-to-one sales success analysis session
- Reviewing results against sales plan and finalising plans for the following 6-12 months.
This programme is perfect for any County Durham engineering or manufacturing business that wants to grow and build their presence in these thriving sectors.
The DBOP Engineering and Manufacturing Programme is managed by the Durham Business Opportunities Programme, a six-year programme for SMEs running up until November 2022. It is funded through European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and delivered by Business Durham, the business support service for Durham County Council, helping to deliver more and better jobs and a strong competitive economy.