The National Innovation Centre for Rural Enterprise has created a forum for gathering insights from rural businesses, channelling your voice straight to policymakers, and ensuring they are doing the best they can to support thriving rural firms and communities.
NICRE realise that business owners don’t have much spare time so they will:
• Send out calls for evidence from Government by email as they occur for your input, if relevant, and you have capacity – typically there’d be up to six questions requiring bullet point responses.
• Invite you to two half-day events per year, starting this summer, to update you on their latest research and evidence.
• Give you the chance to share your thoughts and challenges at events, or by contacting them at any time.
• Keep in touch with a regular newsletter about their work.
• Provide opportunities to showcase your business in our communications/marketing activities and innovation portal.
• Share research findings ahead of publication
Sign up at www.nicre.co.uk/get-involved/business-beacons